Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wednesday LetterPlay... K is for Kite


 
Time got me this week, it got Kate too! I had this idea for a while and knew I wanted to play with this lovely quote from Lauren Bacell, but the week sort of just flew by and suddenly it was Tuesday. All in All I actually really love what we created! I swear as we get closer to the end of the year the weeks are all sort of merging into one big giant week blur. This week is going to be much the same, I am heading to Auckland to throw a Bridal Shower for one of my dearest friends, plus, I have 3 photoshoots booked, which is exciting. Who said you can’t mix business with play?

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with you, yet again! I love what you've created. And so exciting that you're doing what you love for business--that is the best kind of working! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love both of these and love the two different design approaches, too much talent!!

    ReplyDelete