Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday LetterPlay... H is for Hair


 Kate Radfurly


What a crazy week, I won’t lie it was down to the last night for me to finish my piece this week, although … I am pretty happy with it. It’s something, different and yet familiar for me so I have to say, I like it.  I have so many things on the go at the moment. With summer on its way (hurray!) photoshoots are starting to book up, which is so exciting! Plus this awesome Movember project is in full swing. Plus I have my beautiful friends’ bridal shower and wedding to help plan for, at least I have my dress for that! Next week I have decided to do something away from the computer… Shock. Horror. Gasp. Play with a medium that I love, and that I have loved for a really long time. It should be fun.


5 comments: