Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday LetterPlay... F is for Fox








This week was fun. I was so excited that we were going to do fox. I mean, what’s cuter right? I started out with an entirely different picture in my mind of how I wanted my piece to turn out, and yet as it progressed through each stage it sort of transformed into something new. I think that’s one of the things I love most about design. That you can start with one idea, and end up with an entirely different one. I’ve wanted to play with something like this for a while, my inspiration journals have pages of work with a similar feel. So it’s been fun to play with it. I have been loving this project for that reason … and many others! I hope you are enjoying what is coming out of it too. Next week is going to be a good one! Although, who knows, I will probably end up with an entirely different final piece than what I am currently dreaming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment