Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday LetterPlay... E is for Explore





You know what I am really loving about this project? Apart from the fact that I have something creative to work towards every week, I am loving how the two finished pieces have been so very different. Each week we seem to be hitting different styles, with different ideas and different feels. Its so fun. I feel like not only am I getting a nice result from each week so far, but I am also trying out new things, and pushing a few personal boundaries. Long may it continue. I have been a busy bee over the last week, working on some really neat promotional material for a group of super talented artists, and was part of a really fun photoshoot for a local theatre company. Things have been busy, which hopefully means, a few more posts… I know … I say it everyweek. But perhaps this will be the week… Perhaps. 

1 comment: