Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Drumroll please





I am so excited and proud to announce that my website is up and live. Oh yes! Exciting right? I think so! I have so many projects on the go right now, I can't wait to be able to share some with you! I know I know, I have said that a couple of times over the last little while, but it is coming... I just have to dot all my i's and cross all my t's so to speak before I can preview anything to you. But for now, I would absolutely love it if you had a moment or two to hop on over to my little slice of dot com heaven, and check out how things are looking over at thepoppycreative.com, I would love to hear what you think, and how you like it! And of course, if you would like to talk about any ideas for design (worldwide) or just drop by to say hello, then you can always email me, on my lovely email address... natalie@thepoppycreative.com.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post! Very aesthetically pleasing ;) congrats on the site being live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thanks Miss Jay. I aim to please you aesthetically!

      Delete
  2. It is beautiful!! I love that you can slide through everything so easily and it looks so clean and put together. Fantastic job :]

    ReplyDelete