Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A wee update and a cup of tea

It has been a while! I have been incredibly busy, and there are a lot of things going on at this end, which is of course exciting! I have started a permanent full time job which has been great but also meant that I have had to become a class act juggling artist to try to fit everything in. There are a lot of exciting opportunities in the works to, and hopefully I will be able to start sharing those soon, but for now, I will just have to leave you all intrigued! I also have a backlog of photos from my 366 project to post, and I am going to catch up on them in the next few days too! For now, I thought I would share some work, granted it is from a while ago, but it is still something that I look at and really love. The brief was to redesign a Fast Moving Consumer Good that could be found in a supermarket, and being the tea lover that I am, I decided to redesign some of my favourite tea products, so the healtheries 'be healthy' series got a wee bit of a makeover. 




I hope you like it! Now I feel like a cup of tea.

2 comments: