Monday, April 9, 2012

366 v13 & 14

Its been such a relaxed awesome weekend here. Easter is always a time of reflection and thankfulness, but this year particularly, for me at least, has been super relaxed. The sun has been shining, and its just been a good one. As you can see from the photos above, I have started a new job. I am working at a distance learning university working with students in order to help them achieve secondary level qualifications in order to allow them to do the qualifications that they want as well. It all sounds a bit fancy and I am still learning all the ropes and codes and programs but things are going well. Although this 5 days mini break over easter has certainly been welcomed. 


In other news, I am super excited that my website is almost completely done, and I should be able to give you a launch date in the next few days. Now that is flipping exciting! 


Only one more of these wee posts to catch up. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! Can't wait to see your website :)

    ReplyDelete