Thursday, April 5, 2012

366 v11 & 12

I have a few of these posts to catch up on, I just got all caught up in all the things that I am working on at the moment. So talking about these photos are a little retrospective for me! These photos are sort of everyday ones, nothing entirely exciting, just my life, the weather, taking drives and sleeping in. All except the last one. Day Seventy Two. That morning, my trainer and I walked up a mountain, literally. Mt Climie is the highest peak around my town, and while it was incredibly difficult, both mentally and physically I was so excited and proud when I met summit. The day was perfect, the view was stunning, and knowing that I did something that was so far out of my reach a few months ago, was so satisfying.

1 comment:

  1. Aw girl you are so inspiring!
    I know it's a different post but I've always wanted to re-design things I see.. I've even grabbed a couple of menus with every intention of making them pretty for my own satisfaction and I never have. I need to get to it.

    And can I just say how sexy you look in your work out gear? Seriously, there is nothing hotter than a strong chick getting her sweat on. I can constantly be found checking myself out when I bother putting shorts and sneakers on.

    GO US.

    ReplyDelete