Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A logo or two...

Its been a busy little hive of activity over here at the moment, and I thought I would share with you some of the stuff that I have been up too! So here are some of the things I have been designing that have certainly been keeping me busy. Working with identity is something that I love, although, I'll be honest … the first time I ever created a Logo for someone, lets just say it wasn't the most therapeutic experience, but since then my love for identity has grown and I love being able to work with people to create something that allows them to be known in a marketplace, whether it be on a large scale, or maybe just something for a country market. One job is just as satisfying as another. Here are some of the Logos that I have been working on. A couple of them are from projects that I did while I was still getting my design qualifications, and some of them are for clients who are still getting their business ventures up and running. As for a few of the others, they are out there in the market today, and I have to say its been an exciting road seeing your work out there. 



Maybe you have something you need designed? Well! I am only an email away, so drop me a line at thepoppycreative at yahoo dot com or even just send a little message to say hello, I mean who doesn't love a little sunshine in their inbox! 

Oh and for a little bit more fun, I am guest blogging today over at the lovely blog Dolce Vita while Micaela is away celebrating here birthday. So head on over there and have a peek



4 comments:

  1. I love identity design :] Your logos are awesome. Hello cupcake, rebecca hewitt, and baby royal are my faves of the bunch. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love all these logos! Such a talented lady you are x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soo gorgeous! I wish I could turn out stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Shucks! Thank you Jess, you are very sweet x

      Delete