Friday, March 9, 2012

336 v8, 9 & 10

Opps! I have been a little bit behind posting these photos! But I haven't forgotten to take them yet! Thats pretty impressive for me, considering this is normally the point where I get a bit forgetful with these sorts of things. Lets see, the last few weeks ... its been a little bit hazy really. I have been working really hard on some great design work and some beautiful photography, I have a few new things starting to come up too which is so exciting, its so nice to work with such wonderful clients, they make my days better. I had a really bad bout of food poisioning the other weekend, but have bounced back just fine which is nice because it was really a horrible weekend! I have booked tickets to see City and Colour when they come to Auckland {squeals with excitement} and this time last week saw DeathCab for Cutie. Talk about a whole bunch of talented people gracing our lovely shores at the moment! Its exciting, and expensive, but oh so worth it. 


Oh and in other exciting news... I have been offered a job. More about that soon, but I am so happy that I will finally be officially employed again. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. i love your 366 series! it keeps remind me to update mine which i haven't done in a while. cant wait to hear about this job x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job that is so exciting!
    Food poisoning is the worst, I had it last year so can empathise :-(

    ReplyDelete