Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Project 366 v.6


I took a few days off over the weekend to just do nothing. Nothing at all. I watched a movie {or three} I had a friend over for dinner, and I went to a Bridal Shower, and then that was it. It was a long weekend here in New Zealand, and I had the house to myself for all three days, which was just so nice. I got a little crafty again, making some props for a shoot coming up, and that was about the extent of my weekend. Oh and on Monday afternoon, I watched the Superbowl! {Thank you ESPN} Can I get a 'Go GIANTS' Woohoo! And that Half Time show. Dang Madonna. You are smoking.  But don't worry Tom Brady, you still are mighty mighty fine, and I'll be here waiting if you and Giselle don't work out!


In other news, I am excited to be able to tell you, that you could win one of my Pinny Me Up! aprons by scooting on over to the beautiful Micaela's blog Dolce Vita and enter her little giveaway. You get up to 7 chances to win, and the winner gets to choose any of the aprons from the Paper Doll collection! Now thats a good way to start the week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun and relaxing weekend. I spent my weekend mostly watching Breaking Bad - so addicting! I failed to watch the superbowl though - whoops. I need to see the halftime show everyone is talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good was Madonna she is the one person I would love to see in concert but she never comes to Australia sob sob...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Woohooo* GO GIANTS!!! YAY!!! And Madonna rocked! :D
    Your weekend sounds nice and relaxing, movies are always great and no better way to end it than with a most awesome superbowl :D

    ReplyDelete