Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Laura & Sod



I think its easy to slip into the cliches of love when one is writing about a wedding, especially if you find yourself writing about them a lot, however, this is certainly not one of those occasions. When Laura emailed me back in June and asked me if I would photograph her wedding, I was so excited. Then her next email appeared in my inbox, detailing that the wedding was going to be themed around the Mad Hatters Tea Party from Alice in Wonderland, and my heart skipped a beat. I have known Laura since we were both just wee ones, so I knew this wedding was going to be one of a kind. And boy! Was I right! Talk about the sweetest, most adorable garden wedding out! The couple held the entire day at their home, and let me tell you it couldn't have been more perfect. From the handmade flowers, to the topsy turvy table settings, the teacup hairpieces {swoon} the costume, the brides stunning dress {made by her amazing Nan!} and how on earth could I forget the photobooth, complete with melting clock and cheshire cat, it was an absolute dream. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Oscarfono, thank you so much for letting me be part of such a special day.

2 comments:

  1. Um wow. That is the coolest theme ever. Totally want to steal it. Must. Find. Husband. Haha. You captured the day so well Till! Man the bridal party look good :)

    ReplyDelete