Wednesday, February 22, 2012

366 v.7


Opps! Life has been busy this week and I have two of these to share with you, plus a few other things I have been working on. I'm not sure if it is just me, but time literally seems to be flying out the window, I mean I can not believe that we are in the last 8 days of february... what the! It doesn't feel right I tell you! I've got a few little things on the run and a few photo shoots coming up which I am excited about. I am also excited about some of the neat design work I have on the go, the new collection of Pinny Me Up! that I am working on {oooh first mention!} and a little guest post opportunity I have been given by a beautiful friend of mine. Stay tuned, things are about to get busy.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what is in store. These photos are fun. What are you tattoos of?

    ReplyDelete