Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to life little one


I am so excited to be writing this little post. Oh my heart is just beating a little faster just thinking about it. My beautiful best friend Alesha and her wonderful fiance Dan, welcomed their beautiful little baby boy to the world at 11.11pm on Saturday the 7th January weighing in at a mighty 3lbs 4oz. Little Oscar was so excited about meeting his mummy and daddy that he just couldn't wait to come play and arrived a little over 7 weeks early, but is such a little champion and is doing really really well! His dad explained that while the tubes and stuff look a little intense, they are just there to assist his breathing, monitor his heart right and get the little man some food! His beautiful mum is recovering awesome too and all in all the little Moy family is already kicking ass {like I always knew they would!}


Alesha and Dan, I am so proud of you. You are amazing parents to little Oscar, and I know that every day is going to be such an adventure for your little family. I am so blessed to have the three of you in my life, and I can't wait to spend time with the little man. And as for you Little Oz, you better believe that Aunty Tillie is going to smooch you so much, cuddle you so often, and spoil you like only an aunty can! 





2 comments:

  1. hes sooooo tiny and sweet!!!!! <3 <3 congratulations to momma and poppa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous wee boy! i love his name too, oscar is perfect. congrats to the parents!

    http://whiteunicornblog.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete