Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 366 v.2



The last 6 days have been busy ones, and yet, I can't really tell you what I have done exactly. I am between jobs at the moment so things kind of feel like they are in limbo, and while I have a bunch of freelance stuff that I am working on, I am starting to miss having a bit of a routine in place {I am sure once I am back working full time I will change my mind about this...} I mean don't get me wrong, I am loving the whole sleeping in thing, and taking my time to do things but I am starting to get a bit restless and am really looking forward to have a few pennies in my wallet soon. 

1 comment:

  1. that's exactly how i am when i am in-between jobs or we've just moved etc. my friends and husband tell me to enjoy the time off but i feel absolutely restless. we are one in the same :) but i am telling you to enjoy it! Ha because you are right... you will miss it when it's gone (as with all things, yeah?)

    btw, i have been loving your sweet comments on my blog and had to tell you that your last one about Ronan had me giggling against my coffee cup! i'm like you... i don't even like blondes and yet i married one ;) but Ronan! ha back in the day, i was one of those that swooned over stephen gately (bless his soul) though more of a TAKE THAT fan. I still carry a torch for Robbie Williams. <3 always!

    ReplyDelete