Sunday, January 29, 2012

Photobooks are the new black.

Photos are one of my favourite things in the world. I mean, who doesn't love them right? And what could be better than a photo album. Well, I think I might have the answer to that question my friends. A photo book. A fully personalised, completely one of a kind, duth linen covered, professionally published book. Now thats what I am talking about! Not only is the ultimate memento for you to keep, they make really special presents for family and maybe even those special friends! Kelly and Jamie decided to not only get themselves a beautiful coffee table book, but they had mini books made as gifts for their parents. I am thinking that this is amazing. Yes I am! 


Ok so I know what's coming. Something that amazing must be super expensive right? {Oh wow I sound like a infomercial right now huh?!} but the cool thing is they actually aren't. I have found an amazing publishing company who have worked with me to create some really amazing competitive prices. I am so happy to be able to offer to offer these as part of my service package. Its very exciting I tell you! For more information, a price menu or just to say hello {I'd love to meet you!}, drop me a line.

4 comments:

  1. The photos & photo book look fab! Such a good idea. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photobooks are a really excellent tool for photographers. Happy to hear that you found a company that is nice to work with. It looks like they do a really good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photobooks, I just got one for my friend with photos from our trip to the States :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Photo albums always leave me frustrated because I hate the annoying squelches if when the plastic sticks together. (Weird, right? Oh well.) this looks so rofessional!

    ReplyDelete