Sunday, January 8, 2012

Looking back


2011 was an interesting year. It was a year of learning. It was a year of changing. It was a year of testing. It was a year, and to be honest I am glad that it is over, and yet, 2011 was full of some wonderful times, and I have collected some very fond memories, with some very special people. So here is a little peak at what was my 2011.


1. Happy New Years from the Sunny Coromandel. 2. Steriogram home summer tour. 3. Big Day Out with my Bestie. 4. There was only one thing for the hottest summer... A paddling pool. 5. I started (and finished) my Graphic Design Diploma. 6. I moved cities, back home to my family. 7. I I started at the gym. 8. I found a cute little coffee shop and made it home. 9. It snowed in Wellington for the first time in over 30 years. 10. I celebrated turning 22 with friends and Jack Daniels. 11. I started sewing again and made some really adorable little accessories. 12. New Zealand won the Rugby World Cup. 13. I voted in our General Election. 14. I sunbathed in the glorious November Sun. 15. I had a roadtrip and a weekend away with the girls. 16. Pina Coladas on Christmas Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment