Friday, January 27, 2012

Kelly & Jamie


While I was trying to decide what photos to share for this beautiful wedding, I had about 100 that I wanted to share...Kelly and Jamie's day was just so beautiful, full of love, and so much fun. The wedding was held in the beautiful Wairarapa, and while there wasn't perfect blue skies, the cloud made for some beautiful shots throughout the day. Kelly looked absolutely beautiful {I mean come on! Look at that dress!} and seeing Jamie's face as she walked down the isle was just priceless. We were lucky enough to be able to use a private estate for a wee photoshoot after the ceremony, it was simply breathtaking and just made my job so easy. 

5 comments:

  1. The colour of the bridesmaid dresses! Wow. I'd love to wear them every single day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are lovely!! The last three are my favorite. How sweet. The bride looks absolutely beautiful :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last shot Till!
    Mmmm, the colour of those bridesmaids dresses, paired with their bouquets. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous. My favorite is of the two bridesmaids holding up the train of the dress!

    ReplyDelete