Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eden Island Summer Escape




Welcome to the Eden Island Summer Escape, also known as my final studio project for 2011. My final campaign included Poster Design, tickets and identification, A two set CD pack (including fully designed Liner notes, CD labels and CD case) and a special V.I.P Pack which would be included in the sale of a V.I.P Ticket which included, a disposable camera, mineral water can, sunblock, an offical EISE singlet and of course, some jellybeans! I had happy with my final campaign, and even though the initial concept took a while to fully assemble {I think I just had so many ideas it was hard to decide on one style} it is definitely one of my favourite pieces in my portfolio.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are beautiful. I had to do a similar project for my senior project - I chose to create an organic clothing line. Your pieces work so well together. Great job :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That is all I can muster.

    ReplyDelete