Saturday, January 21, 2012

Anna-Maria & Shaun


My beautiful friends Anna-Maria and Shaun recently got engaged, and you know what that means right? Engagement Party Time! It was such a beautiful fun night, full of champagne, a candy bar, long over due catch ups and a whole lot of love. Oh and of course, the most wonderful greek celebrations including the very talented woman of Anna's family showing off their amazing greek dance moves! While I wasn't officially working, I couldn't help but snap a few photos {I even managed to get into one!}. Anna-Maria and Shaun, I love you bunches, thank you so much for letting me celebrate with you, I just can't wait for the wedding!

3 comments:

  1. Purdy photos!! Candy bars are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it looks like such a fun night! That candy bar looks delicious, too! hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete